Thursday, November 6, 2008

1 handed typing drugged blog

Ok, so the title of this entry is somewhat convoluted.  My apologies.  However obscure it may be, it is a rather accurate description of my current state.  My left arm is in a sling which results in slow, tedious, one armed typing.  On top of this, i am taking both percocet and oxycodone.  Quite a potent combination.

While i am sitting here typing this my mom is putting ted-hose on my feet.  these are compression stockings so i dont get an embollism in my lower extremities.  my mom complimented my legs, telling me that they are cute.  i wholeheartedly agree.  i have fabulous legs.

Anyway, so my surgery went well.  they numbed my left shoulder/arm which was nice cause i didnt feel a damn thing.  well, now that the numbness is gone, my shoulder friggin hurts.  it feels like it is dislocated but when i take some drugs it feels kinda nice.  i am now in vail but soon to be in denver.  hopefully my mom wont wreck considering there is a lot of ice on the road.  wish me luck.

No comments: