Thursday, January 15, 2009

TOP TEN THINGS TO DO Before YOU DIE

Yea, so a lot of people make lists and they seem unachievable.  But the difference with this is...  I plan on doing these friggin things.  Oh, and they're not in any particular order of importance. After throwing some ideas around - I figured I should group them in their respective temperate zones.

Cold Climates - 
1.  Climb Mt. Everest.
2.  See the Aurora Borealis
3.  Howl at the moon in Antarctica (can I even see it there?)
4.  Drink Yak's milk from the pail of an indigenous tribe.

Tropical Climates - 
1. Make love while SCUBA diving with stingrays
2. Dive the Cenotes in the Yucatan (cave diving and making love would be too dangerous)
3. Learn to skipper my own vessel and sail her around the Caribbean. 

Ummm... "other" climates
1. Drink good scotch in Scotland
2. Have a baby or three. 
3. Eat sushi in Japan and then protest their whaling efforts

more to come

No comments: